EATCP – European Association for Thai Culture Promotion
EATCP is an ideal and independent organization. The association is worthy neutral, but seeks to convey the best of Thai values and traditions.
Membership is given to groups, organizations and companies that conduct activities related to Thai culture, both ideal and commercial.
- Work for increased knowledge and dissemination of Thai culture in Europe.
- Provide support and assistance to people and groups, in Thailand and Europe, engaging in Thai cultural activities.
- Create pride and enjoyment that Thai culture lives and is used in Europe.
- Help Thai people in Europe to take care of their roots.
- Help children of Thai parents in Europe to get to know and understand Thai culture and language.
- Create more good jobs for Thai people in Europe.
- Increase the knowledge and interest of Thai culture in the European population, so that tourism to Thailand gets increased volume and quality.
- Promote serious Thai culture practitioners:
- Thai restaurants that have chefs with public level 1 exam.
- Thaimassers with public level 1 exam.
- Musicians with approved booking agents.
- Artists with market potential in Europe.
- Language schools with Thai as 1st or 2nd language.
- Culture calendar showing all thaic culture activities in Europe.
- Arrange and / or support Thai culture festivals and events.
- Give sponsorship to Thai brands that want exposure in Europe.